Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Introducing The Condo Chick's Chronicles

Just a few months ago I thought I had my whole life figured out. The career was coming along nicely as we had just been interviewed for a feature story in a national newspaper. We were so excited to see the story. Our little company Condo Chicks was beginning to gain momentum. The boyfriend was planning on proposing and everything was coming together. The day before the newspaper hit the stands, my boyfriend changed his mind and decided to embark on a life of bachelorhood. I guess he changed his mind about his Condo Chick. This is the chronicles about the experiences of two girls in the city trying to find their place in the real estate world, as well as the dating world.
http://thecondochickschronicles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contact us if you are looking to sell or buy a unit at The Icon Condo on Wellington